Become a WIP member today!
Members are sheroes and heroes who join WIP to advance their own and others’ careers in propane. As they find programs that support their growth, members may become committee members or leaders at another level to ensure the good governance and performance of the business council and continue their own leadership path. The council encourages the advancement of all industry members, providing proactive programs that educate, engage, and inspire its members and allies.
Membership is open to all NPGA members. There are two membership categories: corporate and individual. By joining Women in Propane, you become a member of the business council. All corporate member dues are paid on an annual basis. Individual members are offered one-, two-, or three-year dues options.
Benefits of Individual Membership
- excellence in business training
- mentorship opportunities
- professional development via expert training, mentorship, webinars, seminars, and networking programs
- connecting with fellow members and industry influencers
- monthly digital newsletter
- social media groups (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- industry leadership opportunities
- support council governance
- learn how to recognize and encourage capable workers with leadership potential
- sensitivity training via webinar sessions
- outreach programs to attract more women and diverse employees
- education seminars defining the power of diverse men and women leadership boards and their ability to govern more effectively and drive improved profits
Benefits of Corporate Membership
All the benefits listed above plus:
- unlimited enrollment of employees as members of WIP (see sliding scale)
- company logo on the WIP website home page
- company name published in WIP newsletter in annual thank-you issue
- use of WIP logo in advertising online or in print
- company may offer an educational webinar
- opportunities for event sponsorship
$45 (1 year)
$85 (2 years)
$125 (3 years)
Less than 50 employees: $500 annually (includes the enrollment of 50 members)
51-100 employees: $750 annually (includes the enrollment of 100 members)
More than 100 employees: $2500 annually (includes unlimited enrollment)
Note: All dues are nonrefundable.
Download a membership form & join today!
Individual MembershipCorporate Membership